Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank is looking for a Content Producer to join their team Studio Content Team. The Content Producer will be responsible for onboarding new content initiatives, data clean up, publishing content into the live environment, as well as quality control. Our client is looking for candidates with a lot of experience in movies, as tagging content by genre (i.e. Romantic Comedy, Action Comedy) is key. This team encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, DVD releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings. The Content Team is responsible for planning, scheduling and executing content updates as defined by stakeholders throughout the studio. Additionally, the team is accountable for ensuring the quality of all assets in the product and for troubleshooting content issues.
- Onboarding movie content as defined by the release schedule and editorial calendar, managing asset delivery, publishing and quality control.
- Working with Studio Operations, Marketing and other stakeholders to co-ordinate the delivery of assets.
- Executing data clean up, refinement and quality control initiatives.
- Fulfilling ad hoc reporting requests from internal and external teams and partners.
- Conduct content audits against legal requirements and other content systems of records.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to systems and tools used in daily content management and processing pipelines.
- 1-3 years of experience working in consumer facing digital products and services
- Knowledge of digital media content management—especially video and movie content
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of organization (End Users - Sr. Executive Level) and team members
- Responsive to business needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of his/her organization
- A sense of ownership and responsibility for delivery
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience