We are looking for a Content Media Coordinator with Video Productions skills in Seattle for our retail global retail client. This will be a full time hours contract until Dec. 2017.
1.) Project Management
2.) Video Production
3.) Video Localization
4.) JIRA knowledge
5.) Effective communicator
As the Content Media producer you will support the Interactions and visual team responsible for the account creation and setup of first end videos that introduce new devices to customers for the first time. Currently the team is working on 13 devices and translating the video content in 9 different languages. You will help facilitate translations, approvals, routing, and trafficking information. The team is looking for someone to come in as a Traffic Producer who will help wrangle assets and make sure the team has rights to use music or image content through proper clearance for each marketplace.
Great Candidates will have:
-Producer experience or any advertising experience with media
-Roughly 3-5 years of previous experience
-Experience with project tracking (Jira strongly preferred)
-Works well under pressure/Demonstrates the ability to remain calm under tight deadlines (fair balanced) as this person will work closely with Designers, this is a positive, laid back team.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Securing PM, legal, and content approvals for 23 scripts
• Working with the localization team to get each script translated into the proper language, accounting for feature nuances and distribution rights in each locale • Setting up Voiceovers
• Managing the external animation vendors • Tracking production schedule milestones and tracking approvals
• Documenting progress in JIRA and Confluence
• Delivery of final assets and verification
• Securing close captioning for each FRV
• Bug squashing
• Tracking changes and backlogging requests for future versions
• Upkeep JIRA and Confluence for all FRV projects
• Upkeep JIRA and Confluence for design sprints for Dash and Alpha