This person will support the Advertising team in planning, executing, monitoring and billing advertising campaigns. Key Responsibilities include:
•Assist in creating media plans/spec sheets in Excel partnering with the Ad team
•Campaign management/data entry into internal tools (SalesForce, DSM, Cornerstone)
•Generate internal Insertion Orders
•Verify and book inventory in campaign management systems (Dart Sales Manager, internal proprietary tools)
•Assist in coordinating with Retail teams
•Assist in project management of custom executions
•Monitor campaign delivery to ensure all revenue is captured and there are no reporting discrepancies with third party reporting systems (DFP, DFA, Atlas, etc)
•Provide client pacing reports on an as-needed basis
•Provide daily internal pacing reports
•Partner with the Account Managers on the billing and recon process.
•Liaise with Account Management, Business and Accounting teams on media billing reconciliation
•Provide continual Account Related support
•Microsoft Office proficient
•Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skill
•Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
•familiar with data management systems
•Online marketing, advertising, and/or sales experience
•Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
•Strong excel skills
•Familiarity with ad servers
Tell me about your team and how this resource will fit in?
• Consumer Marketing Management - The advertising work includes trafficking ads, setting campaign up in AMG systems, taking screenshots, pulling daily pacing reports, and reviewing campaign set-up in AMG systems to ensure billing accuracy.
• This role will help streamline the execution side of the team
Project Description (include why the need exists)
• This position was created to assist with operational tasks for ad team.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for?
• Trafficking advertisements
• Pulling data for reporting
• Will be utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate vendor accounts
What does a typical work day entail? Does the team work standard/core hours? Do you anticipate any OT(Overtime, schedule, etc.?) Remote work?
• 40 hours flexible with start and end times
• Must be Onsite
Length of Assignment? Is there any possibility the project could go longer?
• 5 month, possibility of extending but not guaranteed
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs