to support Professional Development’s (PD) product initiatives, including those of Apollo Education Group (AEG)
Western International University (West). The individual leads the development and execution of highly creative datadriven
content strategies that support and extend sales, business development and marketing initiatives to drive sales
funnel growth. The Content Marketing Manager leverages market data and other relevant information to develop and
produce content themes/topics used across various channels, including emails, blogs, white papers, social media and
other channels. The Content Marketing Manager is a thought leader around marketing content development and
channel and media distribution strategies to position PD as the clear market learning leader in each targeted industry.
1. Drive the content and branding strategy for Professional Development; develop compelling content for use across
various channels, including emails, blogs, white papers, presentations, videos, case studies and customer
references; ensure each strategy supports and extends short- and long-term marketing initiatives.
2. Oversee and drive the mobile strategy for PD; ensure that mobile, as the primary design criteria for content
consumption, is focused on increasing organic SEO to drive usage of our proprietary site and provides the means
to measure trends and impact of new content.
3. Collaborate with others in PD to build and grow our online presence and community; create and manage the
editorial calendar for new marketing and sales content, ensuring alignment with the needs and interests of our
buyer personas; apply deep buyer persona/behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of
exceptional client engagement.
4. Manage all digital content hubs and all supporting social media channels, including email and newsletter
distribution; ensure all content is developed and merchandised to drive search results, conversion on each of the
channels, present positive user experience, meet industry needs and deliver on PD’s value proposition.
5. Manage all creative resources, including relationships with third party content providers as necessary, as well as
internal designers, writers and other personnel; identify and explore opportunities for new, additional relationships
with third party content providers; recommend and implement new content feeds.
6. Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone, and optimized for search and user
experience for all channels; establish and manage work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and
7. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.