Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: New York
We are looking for a Content Marketer to join our marketing team to increase awareness among our target audience. This role will report to our Vice President of Marketing. We are looking for an experienced writer/editor, passionate about personal finance, creative with story ideas, and eager to engage across channels including email, social media, and SEO. In all situations, you possess a relentless, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
• Publish 2-3 pieces of original content each week in an effort to achieve goals across brand positioning
• You’ll manage blog content, 3rd party content, white-papers, and special projects
• Create white papers and research that demonstrates thought leadership
• Drive and execute our editorial content strategy for our 3 products
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice,
• Content Editor: best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
• Identify 3rd party, impactful publications for us to amplify our message
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 4+ years of experience writing professionally.
• Previous experience in writing about personal finance
• Proven ability to manage a content calendar
• Deep understanding of measuring the traction of content impact
• Adept at explaining finance topics
• Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely to a variety of teams
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• You’re an experienced writer/editor and you must have a passion for personal finance
• You enjoy looking at the backend metrics to measure the traction your content is getting
• Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
• Personnel finance subject matter expert
• Pulse on Social Media and SEO best practices
• Attributes: creativity, prioritization skills, positive attitude, flexibility, being a team player.