Our client, a leading global consultancy, is looking for a creative and strategically minded Content Marketing Manager to join their London based office. Working as part of the marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of content and thought leadership production across the company.
Overseeing the pipeline, they will ensure the frequency and consistency of quality content and thought leadership that advances the company’s strategy. This role is a mix of advising and doing. It is essential the candidate be able to guide colleagues to produce outstanding content – including blogs, opinion pieces, videos, infographics and in-depth research reports – while also dedicating significant time to editing others’ work into a publication-ready state.
This is an exciting role for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and who wishes to exercise their creativity to design innovative content and thought leadership.
- Work closely with colleagues from across the business to identify and develop compelling content that addresses key needs in the business
- Advise on how to shape content that will achieve excellent ROI
- Liaise closely with colleagues in the marketing function (eg digital, PR, internal communications) to ensure content is communicated across key channel
- Keep track of all content in production via editorial calendar
- Manage team of freelance writers and editors
- Ensure writing and editorial guidelines are current and that business is aware of and adhering to latest guidance
- Serve as the key editor of all content, ensuring content is smart, insightful, and in line with brand guidelines
- Advise colleagues on the marketing team to ensure they are aware of and able to implement content strategies and processes
- Work closely with business colleagues to help them elevate their writing
- Experience creating compelling content that engages targeted audiences and generates sales qualified leads
- A gifted writer with outstanding editing skills
- A track-record of conducting quantitative and qualitative research and presenting findings in creative ways that enables audience to engage with the findings
- Digitally savvy with experience creating content for social media
- Familiarity with email marketing policies and processes, and marketing campaign management
- Strong project management skills and ability to oversee multiple work streams concurrently
- Able to motivate and inspire others to produce outstanding work
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and confident in managing senior members of the firm
- An outstanding collaborator, able to work with teams across the organisation