This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This company's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, we are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Platform Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to drive the content development for our marketing campaigns. Someone who’s up to the challenge of building content in the form of email campaigns, blogs, ad assets, whitepapers, webinars and more to help build awareness among our platform solutions. Ideal candidates should be a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Design content marketing strategies
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and search engine Analytics
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field