Are you a wordsmithing genius? Do you flourish when part of a highly collaborative, supportive team? Would you thrive in a fun, friendly environment? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and talented Content Marketing Editor for a one-year assignment. The Content Marketing Editor will work 40 hours per week from the Durham office – joining an amazing Marketing team.
As a member of the Content Marketing team, the Content Marketing Editor will work collaboratively with marketing, product marketing, partner marketing and customer marketing teams to position us as the authority on commerce marketing. Based out of the Durham office, the Content Marketing Editor will create authoritative research reports and white papers, ghost write thought leadership articles and serve on a team of copyeditors.
The Content Marketing Editor may also be asked to write copy for a variety of content, including emails, landing pages, presentations, advertorials, abstracts, bylines and blog posts.
• Work closely with marketing teams to understand objectives and audience, obtain details and write copy that is clear and targeted to the appropriate audience.
• Interview subject matter experts, customers and others as needed to inform writing.
• Serve as editor for copy written by other members of the marketing department.
• Edit and proof content for style, technical accuracy, completeness and consistency of brand message and tone across all touch points.
• Interface continuously with the design team to provide ample time for graphic design work, proofing and editing as necessary.
• Keep abreast of industry trends and issues as well as internal updates to help inform written materials.
• Manage the content library, uploading new items and updating items as necessary to ensure continued accuracy and relevancy.