We are looking for someone with a background in Technical Editing, Site/Dashboard management, and solid Project Management skills. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, quality focused, and proactive candidate to be the master of their time, operating autonomously once ramped.
- In-depth editorial review of new Open Specification content to ensure completeness, readability, clarity, and consistency. The review will be prescribed in a detailed set of test cases and procedures.
- Review, revise & verify Open Specification content updates
- SharePoint: Management of the team SharePoint site/wiki.
- PowerBI: Manage the Dashboard that is used to track the work the team is doing. This is a very simplified Dashboard and provides a great opportunity to expand your skills with PowerBI.
Additional Informative Content:
- Develop an understanding of internal team process and toolsets, along with training and certain release management tasks.
- Update and release of supporting high value interoperability content.
- Provide examples and demonstrations on interoperability or extensibility topics that could be used within certain documents, leveraged in customer presentations, or combined into informative articles or downloads on the web.
- Training: Updating of training materials for new team members, participation of training, and updating of training.
- Solid technical editing skills and proven content authoring skills
- Demonstrated publishing and multi-author editorial reviews
- Ability to edit documentation with speed and laser accuracy.
- Project Management experience, ability to self-manage multiple tasks to timeline.
- Experience with SharePoint site management.
- Experience with PowerBI and dashboarding methodologies
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to navigate in an ambiguous, highly technical environment.
- Detail oriented, comfortable doing routine tasks such as bug resolution
- Release Management experience or interest in, a plus!
- Familiarity with GitHub and Open Source content authoring