• Manages the e-commerce website on a day-to-day basis. Develops and maintains processes for interacting with the Web Content Team, Product Marketing Team and other internal stakeholders and external vendors in establishing and maintaining website standards for quality and accuracy.
• Manage web content including new product launches – 3 major launches per year.
• Setting up weekly online promotions and landing pages.
• Merchandise website to improve customer experience, drive richer content and sales.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders to increase ASP by merchandising related accessories and increase upgrades amounts at point of sale.
• Work with email specialist to merchandise email broadcast and accessory triggered emails.
• Measures results of each promotion, develops strategies around promotion scheduling and messaging, and implements these strategies.
• Creates monthly reporting regarding promotions and website performance metrics.
• BA/BS required
• Plus 2-4 years of related online marketing and ecommerce experience.
• Experience with CMS and admin tools.
• Extensive experience with web analytics packages (e.g., CoreMetrics) required.
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Experience in working with creative resources (in-house or agency) and in managing multi-step processes across departmental boundaries.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines and flexible.
• Ability to handle multiple simultaneous requirements and establish and act on priorities.
• Ability to work well with co-workers in other departments with different priorities.
• Knowledge of current best practices in ecommerce marketing and merchandising.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs