We are looking for a content manager/writer to join a Fin-Tech Creative team.
The Content Manager will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to help achieve aggressive marketing goals.
Content will include blog posts, social posts, marketing emails, direct mail letters, display ads, website copy, video scripts, and more.
The Content Manager will report to the Creative Director, and will work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for sharing the produced content to digital channels.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced marketing professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, the candidate should be a detail-oriented, self-starter who performs well under weekly publishing deadlines.Experience with SEO optimization and brand consistency, and with single-handedly managing a marketing content calendar are also requirements.
Ultimately, the candidate should be able to produce all marketing content to ensure customer engagement and brand consistency:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties which are critical/central to accomplishing the purpose of the job.
· Develop in-house content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
· Collaborate with marketing channel managers and designers to plan and develop site content, style and layout
· Create engaging content across multiple channels and asset types (e.g. website, email, blogs, social media posts, product videos, etc.)
· Edit, proofread and improve existing or 3rd party copy
· Optimize content for SEO
· Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
· Develop and manage a detailed content calendar according to overall marketing team needs
· Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
· Stay up-to- date with developments and generate new ideas to drive engagement with the digital channel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES (Required for this job.):
· Proven work experience as a Content Creator / Manager
· Excellent writing skills in English
· Familiarity with social media
· Attention to detail
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Experience in financial sector required