The Partner Marketing Content Management team plays a vital role in helping customers understand the value of partner solutions and ensuring partner content accurately reflects messaging standards. The Partner Content Program Specialist role will support administrative aspects of the partner content review program.
This role is focused on supporting the content review process for partner content. Sponsors for events submit content to bring to events, and it's a very rigorous process to ensure that content brought to event is of high quality and aligned with guidelines for messaging/branding and event guidelines.
- Support administration of the program
- Manage day to day process for content review. Could be any kind of content: session deck, booth graphic, giveaways, taglines or ads, white paper, etc.
- Own admin support for program, taking all content submitted by partners, loading into team’s review tool, tracking/maintaining sponsorship data within review tool, tracking deliverables and deadlines, identify things that are slipping, auditing to make sure data is entered correctly/fixing. Lots of data entry, coordinating with vendors to build process to improve data flow. Support reporting on status updates, manage comm about partner content (let sponsors know what the feedback is, approval or changes, following up on changes)
- Support training on content process, minor part of role, ie put together webinar deck out of pre-existing content, formatting communications.
- May be asked to do some content reviews based on volume or capacity. Have a list of brand guidelines and asked to look at content to see if it fits.
- Manage day-to-day process for event content reviews, including owning management of content review tools, uploading and transferring data across multiple systems, maintaining sponsorship-related data, tracking deliverables and deadlines, and auditing frequently for accuracy
- Coordinate with vendors to build a streamlined process for downloading, reviewing, and approving content from multiple sources
- Build and deliver a regular cadence of reporting for content review program, including monitoring and tracking status of content submissions and reviews
- Manage content-related communications with partners through Sponsorship email alias, including broad blasts and individual comms
- Support partner content training program including managing training webinars, building decks, and executing demand gen communications
- Assist in content reviews to ensure alignment with messaging guidelines
The ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail, excellent written communication skills, demonstrated experience acting as a customer advocate, and project management skills.