Role: Content Manager
Location: Central London
Client: A global technology communication company
Pay rate: Up to £230 per day
Contract up to the end of June 2014 with a very good chance of rolling on.
We are looking for a Content Producer to join our client’s digital marketing team. Our client receives over 40 million unique visitors a month and having a rich, rigorous content management process is critical to landing the right messages and experiences for our customers. This is a hands-on role for an enthusiastic content manager to deliver the content pipeline.
The successful candidate MUST be able to hit the ground running – they will be joining a team of 3 people involved directly in Content and a wider team of 25.
You main duties will include:
• Deliver the content pipeline for the client and in the product digital marketing channels in line with targets
• Deliver and manage the content backlog
• Support the content incident management process
• Support the content and editorial calendar
• UAT (testing) - ensuring the quality of the content pipeline
• Become the subject matter expert for the content management systems.
• Operational reporting
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Extensive experience of content management systems, Adobe CQ5 specifically
• Web optimisation tools, Adobe Test and Target specifically
• Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop or alternative
• Experience of working with multi local website and localisation processes
• Web accessibility and usability
• Web standards general
• Experience of working in a service management environment (SLA’s)
• AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
• Knowledge of SEO implementation and best practices
• Excel and SharePoint
• JIRA or alternative task management tools
• Experience of web trends or alternative
• Excellent time management
• Good organisational skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a distributed team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Fluent in English any other language is a plus
• Able to work to tight delivery deadlines, in line with publishing calendars
• Good communication skills
• A team player
• Must have proven ability to learn new practices/processes quickly with minimal supervision
The deadline for this role is Friday the 24th January at 5pm. If you are interested in this position or know someone who would be, please send me your updated CV or referral.
I look forward to hearing from you.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Role: Content Manager