Our incredible Richmond, VA client needs an experienced Content Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The content manager will drive strategy and develop content that supports the client's mission across a range of channels - web, blog, social, email, etc.
This position requires a flexible, jack-of-all trades marketer. Someone who can easily transition from building a content calendar, to conducting an interview, to writing a blog, to publishing content to the website—all in one day if needed.
This role is: Full-time | Based onsite in Richmond, VA (no remote candidates) | 4 month assignment, with potential to extend
- 3+ years experience in marketing or communications (agency or in-house marketing team)
- Able to interview subjects on the phone or in person for written or video content
- Previous experience developing content strategies for websites or campaigns in email/social media
- Strong writing ability across a range of tactics - social, blog, web, email - with samples of previous work
- Web Publishing experience working within a site CMS is a PLUS
- Previous experience, planning/writing/deploying email campaigns via email service like Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp is a PLUS
- Some project management experience is a PLUS
- Write and/or edit content for multiple audiences, including employees, media, and the public.
- Design and send e-newsletters
- Seek out story opportunities to support campaigns,
- Build and utilize custom links to track campaigns
- Publish news and graphics on in-house digital monitors
- Maintain calendars and content on public website
If you're a content marketer who's ready to take on any challenge, APPLY NOW!