Our incredible Richmond, VA client needs an experienced Writer to join their team as soon as possible.
The selected candidate will develop content for a new website the client is preparing to launch.
The writer will interview subject matter experts and review technical content, and translate that information into write content for web pages and blogs that are understandable for the average reader.
This role is: Full-time | Based onsite in Richmond, VA (no remote candidates) | 4 month assignment, with potential to extend
- 3+ years experience as a writer in marketing or communications roles (agency or in-house marketing team)
- Previous experience writing technical content and/or translating technical content for general audiences
- Able to interview subjects on the phone or in person for written content
- Strong writing ability writing for web and blog content - with samples of previous work
- Web Publishing experience working within a site CMS is a PLUS
- Write and/or edit content for multiple audiences, including medical professionals, potential donors, and the general public.
- Interview subject matter experts
- Review technical information
- Develop content for web pages and blog articles for new website
If you're a skilled technical writer, APPLY NOW!