We are seeking a skilled Content Manager who is eagerly looking for a new assignment. This position will have excellent consumer tech client visibility and you will be working onsite in Cupertino, California. This could start as soon as Monday and will last through September at 40 hours per week.
Still sound good? Read on....
In this position you will work closely with the rest of the Content Management Team as well as external teams to ensure all clients interactive deliverables are met. You will be responsible for publishing creative assets/experiences/critical digital content to client's websites and other platforms across the globe. This includes ownership of the content management and publishing ops in support of apple launched and other digital marketing programs including setting up and managing structure/content in a CMS.
Areas of Focus:
- Ensure high quality of deliverables to client, collaborate with external and internal teams and work proactively and with high attention to communication standards.
- You will also work with developer teams to plan page structure and agree upon project approaches, actively balancing the work of multiple projects, assignments, and launches in a fast paced, ever evolving work environment.
- Troubleshoot system issues as a pat of the first line of defense, contribute to the evolution of internal platforms and processes, by providing feedback on toolsets, UI, best practices, and workflow optimization.
- 3-5 years of experience working on web production teams
- experience with localization and managing content for global audience, using CMS.
- Deep knowledge of how content management systems work.
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON, and enterprise CMS
- Record of troubleshooting and diagnosing CMS issues, and communicating those issues to roles both technical and non-technical
- Proven record of the ability to manage ambiguity effectively
- Excellent communication skill
- Flexibility in personality and schedule to deal with rapidly-changing, time contrained Launch schedules