Our client, an Indianapolis institution in the arts, is seeking a Content Manager to join them for a 4 month, on site assignment. Bring your content management talents to the table by joining this team to identify, research and execute content needs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and facilitates content delivery across business units and departments for client's mobile, social media and web applications.
- Works with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to ensure content delivery is adhering to technology and product needs .
- Ability to deliver on small copy writing assignments.
- Maintains processes to ensure effective and timely execution of content delivery.
- Contributes to and executes against a content schedule showing what content is needed and by when to support development, testing and final delivery.
- Skilled in defining content hierarchy, attributes, and architecture within a Content Management System.
Summary of Experience:
- Content management and delivery for digital platforms: 2 years minimum
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners
- Facilitating across functional or organizational groups
- Experience with a large CMS:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to drive in ambiguous environment. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Ability to manage delivery through external teams and vendors. Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Creative problem solving ability. Strong analytical skills. Ability to collaborate with others