Fortune 500 company is seeking a Writer and & Content Manager to join Global Communications Team. The Content Manager will function as a key member of the Digital Content Team. The position will be responsible for helping create, repurpose and distribute compelling content across owned channels, both internally and externally. The role requires a self-driven communicator who is capable of developing and executing projects with minimal supervision, while also having the skills to collaborate on larger-scale initiatives in a deadline-driven environment.
Day to Day: Social writing, calendar and track progress, facilitate email exchanges with cross functional teams in the company, manage editorials and proofread
• Curate and manage content for the editorial publishing calendar.
• Content asset management with experience publishing in various content management systems (CMS).
• Work closely with members of the broader communications team to ensure global relevancy of corporate channels.
• Develop and manage monthly analytic reports for owned channels.
• Draft copy for client Newsroom social channels
• Develop, edit, write and publish articles for internal and external channels.
• Generate and pitch story ideas both independently and as within cross-functional teams.
• Experience writing and editing editorial content.
• Basic proficiency in Photoshop and general image retouching.
• Social media fluency with regards to strategy, writing and publishing.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Cross-Functional collaboration.
• Previous experience in journalism or digital publishing strongly preferred.