Large Media and Entertainment company in Glendale is seeking a Content Manager to join their in-house creative team. The award-winning, in-house creative services agency is dedicated to the development of creative strategies and content to support key marketing communication efforts for the brand. Content Management serves as the bridge between the Marketing & Sales Strategy or other internal partners and the creative teams, adding value to both the business strategy and the creative management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing, advertising or related business experience
- Demonstrated understanding of variety of communication mediums including video, print, digital, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process supporting each.
- Ability to lead projects, owning the details and timelines from inception to distribution
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills with a team-oriented approach to the work
- Solid judgment, analytical, and problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable with a Mac environment
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Local candidates only!
- Proven knowledge of brand management and advertising experience working on world-renowned consumer brands
- Understanding and working knowledge of consumer research tools and methodologies
- Experience in multicultural marketing (especially US Hispanic or Latin American segments)
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency
- Samples of work are welcome, but not required.