We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content, to expand our client’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
This position is a full time, contract of 4-6 months and possibly longer. Ideally we would like someone to start at 40 hours per week to start, but eventually the role could move to more around 30 hours per week. This is a great position for someone who is looking for a flexible environment!
- Create several resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include campaign concepts and landing pages/ microsites, blogs, webinars).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- B2B Lead gen experience
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Wordress and Hubspot.