Working with the Marketing Technology and Personalization team to manage the delivery of content capabilities for this client's web and mobile customer experiences. Experience in creating and contributing to marketing strategies and content delivery solutions. Participating and facilitating cross functional or organizational groups. 3-5 years
- Skilled in defining content hierarchy, attributes, and architecture within a Content Management System.
- Skilled in working with content/asset meta-data and managing to a standard set of taxonomies.
- Coordinates, facilitates, and can execute content delivery for this client's mobile and web applications for new features; adhering to technology and product needs.
- Ability to create training materials for users, and train content editors on content management system for managing content for new web and mobile features.
- Participates and executes within agile delivery teams to understand when new content is needed and by when to support development, testing and final delivery.
- Ability to manage localization efforts for global language variations.
- Ability to deliver on small copy writing assignments.
- Content management and delivery for digital platforms: 2 years
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners: 2 years.
- Facilitating across functional or organizational groups: 1 year.
- Experience with a large enterprise CMS: 2 years. (Sitecore or Tridion SDL CMS strongly preferred)
- Ability to write requirement specs for CMS.
- Ability to drive in ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage delivery through external teams and vendors.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others