This is a remote position working for our client, a top telecommunications company. The Online Content Editor will be responsible for managing the end-to end web content production process within the content management system (CMS). This will include updating product content, promotions, image assets and applying HTML and other code & metric elements based on knowledge of the clients content management platform, site architecture and product offerings. Content editor will be responsible for leading post production testing and insure all key stakeholders have reviewed and approved the updates prior to publishing to the website.
HOURS ARE: Overnight 10pm-6am EST - 5 days a week OR 8pm-6am - 4 days a week.
JOB DUTIES: The Content editor will create requirements documents for necessary enhancements to the content management platform and work with the content management IT development team to review & implement concepts, test prototypes of new functionality. They will serve as subject matter experts in requirements sessions with .com site managers.
Successful candidate will be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment to ensure the on time delivery of time sensitive projects and involves evening and weekend work as required.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 3-5 years experience in content management
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of Oracle ATG/Endeca
- HTML proficiency required
- VOC experience preferred
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- 3-5 years operations or e-commerce / internet sales experience preferred
- Customer Experience Management preferred
- Strong usability/optimization skills to review traffic/conversion/sales report and identify areas for opportunity
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills required
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives
- Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team
- Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies / vendors
- Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of very stringent deadlines
- Must have strong G-Suite Skills (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Slides)
BA in Marketing or similar experience