In this assignment as a Content Management System Publisher for the e-commerce and marketing platform at Aquent's client, you will support the retail marketing team by managing the platform’s content management system. Your key responsibilities include working with various stakeholders from Retail Marketing, Operations, UX/Product, and Engineering to intake and process merchandising updates across the site. This team plays a pivotal role in coordinating launches to execute frequent Store releases.
As part of the retail marketing team, you will join a team of go-to-market product marketers, strategists, producers, product marketers and brand managers whose mission it is to fundamentally change how people shop for client's products.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with Program Managers, Producers, Product Marketers and Creative Engineering to build and update content on Store through a content management system.
- Manage copy and asset localization to support Store’s regional markets.
- Partner with Publishing and Ops to organize and prepare updates into releases.
- Collaborate with Engineering on tooling and process improvements to increase Store’s operational and creative flexibility.
- BA/BS degree in any field or minimum 5+ years practical experience.
- 3-5 years of working within a content management system, preferably for e-commerce.
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to web content management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thoughtfully prioritize.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with a enthusiastic and a positive attitude.