Seeking a Content Management Specialist to join the Community Operations Global Training Team within the Scaled Support organization (SSO).
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues and are strong advocates for the platform community.
They will be part of a team that will be building the foundation of knowledge for the Community Operations team, supporting new hires in on-boarding, optimizing the training process, and supporting the current team. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a team while driving impact and strengthening user trust with our platform.
- Upload and launch web-based content and related properties from power point to CMS
- Support cross-channel training efforts through content development
- Adhere to the company's brand and content standards and guidelines
- Implement best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking when necessary
- Design and launch forms that link from CMS to the company's CRM
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams
- The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS and a passion for content creation
- The individual in this role must be technically proficient, a team player, and detail oriented with a focus on execution
- 1-3 years of experience with HTML & CSS required
- Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Good team player with passion, energy and a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or web design preferred