One of our Premier Financial Services Companies in the Owings Mills area is in need for a Proven CONTENT MANAGER. This resource will work with several stakeholders and interface with various departments, internal leaders, and vendor(s) who supply content. Bulk of time spent is managing content for the Corporate site (75%) and a self-service brand internal platform (25%) within Adobe Experience manager.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities of the position:
- Submit content materials for legal review & approval for Corporate Site channel
- Publish legally approved content into CMS (AEM), including quarterly and ad hoc updates
- Retain content materials per FINRA guidelines
- Compile performance data and testing results
- Execute small-scale enhancement projects
- Interact with Legal, GBS and Content Owners (PR, Careers, CSR, Corporate Site)
- Perform UAT and QA procedures to ensure
- Report to Operations Analyst /Interim Corporate Site Manage
- Proofreading and Legal based content edits/rounds for final content deliverables (to ensure that all communication materials are in compliance, meet regulatory standards, reflect TRP’s brand and are quality checked before sending out materials to market.
- Ability to clearly articulate POV, quick to learn, intellectual curiously, take ownership of the position and be committed to growth on the team
Quite a bit of time will be managing content, publishing, help design pages, implement components with technology team. Looking for a resource to manage the content and understand digital testing tools. Adobe Experience Manager – understands and has experience using this platform.
- Exposure to Google Analytics or similar platform
- Search Engine Optimization