- This is a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Communications Client is looking to add a Content Management Coordinator to their project team.
If selected you would:
- Provide general support to the Content VP's,
- Program and manage content in the Admin Console for all live/upcoming regions
- Report content status to the Content VP's throughout the content life cycle
Programming content is a manual, time-consuming task. Our episodes are programmed individually. We are looking for someone to assist us in the process of ingesting a significant amount of new content, basically managing the new and existing programming backlog. Also this person will need to manage the content refresh schedule that is being created and program the content accordingly on a regular basis. Each region will need to be programmed separately.
Content Reporting Responsibilities:
We are looking for a dedicated, hands-on support person to provide sufficient reporting of content status and accounting to the Content VP's. This person would ideally be someone with a more technical background. Specifically advanced Excel skills or database experience would be needed.
- Previous content management experience
- Advanced Excel / Database experience
- Experience with a Live ops, Release management or marketing background
- Must be tech savvy, specifically with mobile