60%: 1. Maintain and provide accurate asset data entry, licensing, reporting, prior to product release date. Create project documentation, derivative trees and schedules. Monitor project budget and alert team to budget trends. Provide accurate and complete credit information and enter information into project files as needed.
2. Manage databases to ensure all necessary information is entered and accurate and process invoices.
3. Provide training and guidelines to internal and external team members and vendors. Manage vendors who provide asset management/tracking services for assigned projects.
OTHER REQUIRED ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Works on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines in a team-orientated environment.
• Foresees potential obstacles and takes the initiative to develop and propose solutions.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Assists in additional roles, as needed.
30%: Develop and promote innovative ideas and processes that reduce time and redundancies.
10%: Nothing herein shall preclude McGraw-Hill Education from changing these duties, from time to time, and assigning comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of the incumbent.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in library science
• Previous experience with tracking assets, database system entry, and asset licensing.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, negotiation and scheduling skills.
• Comfortable working in a team environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest in art, film, audio, photography, or intellectual property licensing.