Our client is seeking a Content Governance Lead who will optimize, maintain and govern the content management system. Responsibilities will involve developing, maintaining and configuring the supporting processes and documentation for these implementations within the Content Management Systems. The Governance Specialist will be integral to the communication strategy to all technical and business stakeholders within these areas to ensure agreement is reached for changes as part of the Enterprise implementation.
- Manage intake, change, and business user level configurations to our Content Management tools (more specifically, MRM, Digital Asset Management, and Metadata / Taxonomy tools.)
- Train and ensure ongoing adoption across our user base and develop governance routines to ensure optimal usage of our Content Management tools.
- Develop and deliver record governance management training to content stewards and teams
- Implement optimization of metatagging and taxonomy category in the Content Management System working with business stakeholders and technical teams where required.
- Ensure the alignment of our Content Management People, Process and technology to our vision and proactively recommend changes to advance our strategy.
- Lead the operational aspects of the content management governance strategy and program: plan, organize and establish controls for all content management activities.
- Maintain and establish governance and data quality processes with a focus on accuracy, efficiency and automation through normalization/quality/mapping software and technology.