Our team is responsible for incubator group, research and turn it into products. We actually make products that drive from the research we are doing. Broader charter and lot less oversight. We work with several product groups and team. We work on front-end and how the customers will interface with the AI. We are currently working on Chat-Bot. We build the framework for developers to build their BOTS (Like Amazon Echo device, but we work on the software behind the BOTs). Need is based on growth, new charter we are working on. Team is truly a Sr level group and we have folks that love helping new people grow and fit within team. We are fun and very, very flexible.
We are seeking a strong Content Engineer with a passion for technology and a focus on developer experience. Your role is to walk in the developer’s shoes, creating code samples, documentation, and solutions for platforms and technologies we support. You’re the Bot Framework developer platform’s first customer. Your mission: to advocate for all customers, improve the dev model, and help developers working with our products and technologies. As part of the product team, you create documentation that improves the worldwide developer experience. You’re passionate about creating modern, rich and engaging developer-focused content that flows from your first customer experience using our development technologies.
You should have:
- Coding experience with Python and/or Java
- Experience designing and developing customer-oriented technical content
- Experience writing for a highly technical audience: Developer, DevOps or IT Pro
- Experience working with Git and GitHub as a content management system
- Ability to write code snippets for docs.
- Degree is preferred, but experience is most important. Technical degree is highly preferred.
- MUST have written code (Software Development experience of any kind) in past and be able to understand, explain, and write about it. Understands how code is worked and shipped.
- Writing samples or code samples highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal skills