As a new product team focused on transforming businesses with AI solutions, we are setting the standard for how brands communicate with their customers by establishing style guides, conversational how-to tutorials, and rewriting brand conversations to illustrate best practices. We have an immediate need for an editor who can dive into customer chat logs, rewrite and recast, edit and refine, and help build out a set of guidelines meant to scale.
- Edit, write, and refine existing set of content strings and passages toward the goal of extracting guidelines and illustrating best practices.
- Work closely with the content director to help build a framework for guidance and support for brands.
- Meet with product leads, content director and others as needed to share our findings.
- Five+ years of writing and editing experience in a deadline-driven environment focused on customer, retail, or product support.
- Two years of experience writing dialogue, scripts, screenplays or equivalent experience that demonstrates an understanding of conversational design and its unique requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Experience writing chatbot conversations, chat strings, and/or conversational UI.
- An interest in AI and emerging technologies for the enterprise space.