Content research and gathering, fact-checking, and editing to ensure the content is accurate, streamlined and succinct while adhering to in-house style guidelines. Provide excellent communication and customer service to global colleagues and external partners via phone or email in a timely, professional manner; and explaining why all or part of the request could not be fulfilled, when necessary. Proactively help to improve processes, create documentation and incorporate perspective to ensure a comprehensive job is done. Assist in meeting overarching content goals by handling other writing, editing, and project tasks, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree; English, Journalism, or Linguistics preferred
• 2-3 year writing and editing experience/or background in content/travel industry preferred
• Proficient reading comprehension and ability to retain details for complex content processes
• Demonstrate high level of accuracy, comprehensiveness and attention to detail.
• Experience operating within multiple tools/data systems simultaneously (In-house-training provided)
• Proficient with MS Office – specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook – and basic HTML knowledge
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet weekly productivity targets, and adhere to rigid quality standards
• Adaptability to alternate between various content projects/assignments
• Demonstrate professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills, self direction and drive.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs