Duration: 6 to 12 Months
The Natural Search team is looking for an individual who has experience working on large volumes of consumer-facing content (not internal communications). Ideally, this individual has e-commerce and/or SEO experience.
• A successful candidate must possess a deep understanding of global audiences and create content solutions for various markets. Managing complex projects that span various product verticals, categories, and audiences will be critical to success.
• The role requires a high degree of project management experience, along with a critical eye to detail.
• This individual should have an understanding of user experience, content architecture, and usability.
• The candidate must have a clear understanding of writing styles and editorial procedures of content production at scale (thousands/millions of pages). Demonstrated experience developing excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels across the company is required.
• This role will require getting commitment and action with little solid-line authority.
Other Key Skills Required:
• A program leader who can develop and execute a plan, drive key deliverables, define clear success criteria, manage to key metrics, and adhere to a tight timeline
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Ability to think creatively about large volume content production
• Aggressively improve and optimize copy to drive traffic
• Superb writing and communications skills with a portfolio of past projects
• Strong attention to detail, as well as excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Previous experience with and ability to manage work in ambiguous situations with little oversight
• Capable of learning quickly and applying learnings immediately to the program
• Experience with multiple online content management systems is preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs