AAA game studio is looking for a highly organized individual with exceptional analytical and communication skills to support various Editorial work. We are looking for a highly organized individual with excellent written and communication skills to perform editing passes on our game scripts, fill a critical role in the localization pipeline, and bring the quality of our games to the next level. The ideal candidate would have previous writing and/or editing experience.
- Conduct content editing passes on game script and UI strings, in partnership with design.
- Coordinate with our geopolitical and licensing department to get all written content vetted.
- Act as the gatekeeper for localization, editing content in source control prior to submitting for localization.
- Keep an eye on localization efforts to ensure consistency and thorough translation of all the written material of the game.
- 2-3 years working as an Editor and/or Writer for US English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Literature, Languages, Writing or similar.
- Be proficient with documentation and presentation software such as Word and Excel.
- Able to work under pressure, our game is under short deadlines for this assignment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and team oriented.
- A passion for developing high quality games!
- Previous experience with localization tools preferred.
- Experience working with EN-UK preferred.