Our client is a large financial institution in Charlotte, NC and they are looking for an experienced UX Content Editor for a 12+ month contract. This UX Content Editor position is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
User Experience (UX) team is seeking a UX Content Editor to support website and mobile projects, beginning immediately with 5+ years of relevant experience. The UX Content Editor is responsible for contributing to a world-class customer experience by creating content consistent with brand standards and established industry best practices. The UX Content Editor will collaborate with other UX designers (including the Interaction Designer and the Visual Designer) to define and refine content through stakeholder feedback, legal and compliance reviews and usability testing.
Requirements for UX Content Editor:
UX Content Editor candidates should have experience writing financial content, demonstrate proficiency in user-centered design and have a solid understanding of best practices in web and mobile content. The UX Content Editor must be able to multi-task with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about overall customer experience, pay close attention to design detail and have a strong understanding of how to manage business, brand and customer needs. The UX Content Editor should be comfortable presenting editorial work and creative concepts to broader audiences, including leadership.
Must-have skills for UX Content Editor:
• Ability to create content consistent with brand standards and industry best practices
• Comfortable presenting editorial work and creative concepts to broader audiences, including leadership
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs among several ongoing projects
• Ability to think strategically about overall customer experience
• Comfortable working on both sales content (unauthenticated site) and customer content (authenticated site)
• Comfortable collaborating with UX Interaction Designers and Visual Designers as well as with usability engineers and project stakeholders
• Exceptional attention to detail with respect to editing and testing content to ensure consistency with internal standards and guidelines (tone, style, legal requirements and brand compliance)
• Ability to develop high-quality creative copy and concepts
• Familiarity with gathering customer research and insights and/or developing test plans to aid in the design and presentation process
• Excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving and issue-resolution skills
• Top-notch communication, project management and presentation skills
• Familiarity with design and development tools (Adobe InDesign, Creative Suite 6/Creative Cloud, Axure) is preferred
• Experience with or exposure to financial services experiences and knowledge of mobile native paradigms a plus
• Must be willing to work in the office five days a week (no remote work)