Title: Content Editor
The Global Merchandising team owns content programming and promotions, across all regions and verticals (Apps, Games, Music, Movies & TV, and Books & Magazines) impacting hundreds of millions of users everyday. As a Content Editor, you are a key part of Merchandising's operational backbone.
The Content Editor works cross-functionally with the merchandising team to manage, execute and publish promotional content. You will test and troubleshoot to ensure that all promotions and targeted campaigns are launched successfully. You will standardize and document these processes, contributing to more scale and efficiency. You will handle escalations from the team and work with the wider Promotion steam on problem-solving and triaging issues.
You will work with various vertical managers to ensure high-quality user experiences. You will coordinate with Program Management and Product Specialist teams on new capabilities and launches.
1. Subject matter expert on Merch Tools, focusing on Content Manangement and Targeted Promotions.
2. Troubleshooting: Investigate bugs and issues reported by the team, working with engineering teams to resolve if necessary.
3. Build, test and launch promotional campaigns using internal tools, ensuring an optimal user experience.
- Contribute to the documentation of new features and processes for the merchandising team.
- Apply learnings to implement new processes and scalability.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2-3 years experience as a content manager / project manager / program manager / in an online content or commerce business
- Inquisitive and analytitcal thinker with a commitment to solving complex problems.
Nice to haves:
-Strong attention to detail and strong ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Customer support background encouraged.
- Stong project management skills (planning, communication, organization).
- Confidence in technical knowledge
- Commitment to and interest in delivering high quality user experiences
- Commitment to and interest in operational process efficiencies