Join the Global Marketing Team in our mission to outsmart traffic together, working across citizens, cities and diverse partners to change the face of transportation. This Marketing role is unique; the function operates mostly autonomously but with support on miscellaneous international projects. This is a chance to wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities -
- Write consistent, compelling social media copy in the right kind of voice.
- Field cross-functional requests for social media promotion, organizing in editorial calendar with Social Lead
- Create and publish high-quality content optimized for various social platforms, including a steady stream of content for newly-launched channels (such as Snapchat and Instagram, including stories/video).
- Coordinate directly with TVC Visual Designer to ensure social copy is paired with on-brand, engaging visual assets optimized for each @waze social platform (images, video, .gifs, memes, and more).
- Work with Social Lead to market and promote products, features and campaigns (both launches and evergreen).
- Work with social lead to devise strategies for growing social presence (both engagement and follower metrics, i.e. UGC-driving campaigns) as well as support other social media goals and processes.
- Assist with managing contests globally, including selecting winners and prize fulfillment as needed.
- BS/BA Required (Manager is open to area of study)
- 2-4 years creating social media content
- Must have strong working knowledge of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Exceptional project and analytical skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent proofreading ability
- Highly organized and able to multi task
Nice to have
- Experience with live video streaming is a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs