Our client, a global leader in consumer electronics, is looking for experienced Content Manager to research and organize materials related to their new line of products and services, as well as develop compelling communications’ assets for external use. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a functional and easy-to-use library of information related to new and innovative projects. The ideal candidate will be able to function well under minimum supervision in a very fast paced environment. Our client provides ample space for creativity and plentiful opportunities to make an impact in how they communicate these new lines of products to the world.
· Lead content development efforts, assisted by a Content Writer in creating the required user communication in health & well-being and related services
o Consumer-oriented technical writing related to the assigned projects
o Create inventories of user messaging and guidance by managing and sourcing content that is current and relevant
o Collaborate with the UX and Application development teams to identify content requirements and ensure usability of the library
· Monitor external resources for latest developments in related science and technology
· Contribute to external communications and ensure consistency in tonality
· Collaborate with other teams to develop comprehensive user guides and (interactive) tutorials
Skills & Experience:
· Prior experience with pedagogy or experience in developing educational programs/materials with health-related content will be a great asset in this role
· Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with all groups (Hardware, Software, Design and Product Management)
· Strong skills in developing and curating educational material, especially e-learning
· Experience in creating mobile content experiences
· Solid expertise in habit formation, maintaining and improving engagement, content strategy etc.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs