Develop cross-product, customer scenario-focused guidance for a diverse customer base -- from decision makers, to architects, implementers, and developers. From Fortune 500 companies to garage-based start-ups developing the next revolutionary app or service. Basically, if a scenario touches data - you and your new partners will focus on delivering critical guidance and best practices, and samples to ensure our customers are successful.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, Marketing Communication, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years industry experience in enterprise automation (scripting or coding solutions at scale), administration (production-level enterprise implementations), and/or maintenance or solution troubleshooting (with the ability to divine and communicate best practices).
• 3+ years of experience in technical writing and/or communication.
• Creative and answer focused, and can use a variety of means to meet a variety of customer needs, including code samples, graphics, video, tutorials, blog posts, curations, and articles.
• Strong familiarity of Company products and services, competitor offerings, and industry perspective. Deep technical enterprise expertise in several areas, yet always see the bigger picture of how different products fit together to meet real world customer needs.
• Strong ability to play well with others to work across the Company to deliver a comprehensive, consistent and cohesive customer experience.
• Ability to solicit and review customer experience and feedback, and synthesize and analyze data to identify customer need and incorporate your analysis into your content planning, execution and continued review.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with SEO
• Proven ability to effectively partner with leadership, interpreting business and technical strategy and then delivering content and an information experience that increases customer satisfaction and increases product usage and adoption
• You love playing with new technologies no matter who developed them
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs