Our team’s mission is to win the hearts and minds of Developers and IT Administrators across the globe. We create global online experiences online. We believe that great online content and experiences (docs, demos, videos, code, tutorials) is the foundation of everything we do to make it easy for customers to learn and adopt our technology and solve their business challenges.
We are seeking passionate, technical content developers to create engaging content for some of the most widely-used and fast-growing cloud services. This is a great opportunity to drive cloud adoption and empower our cloud customers. We have an exciting and innovative organization that is driving next-generation tools and processes, improved experiences, enhanced use of data and BI, and publishing systems to help us ship world-class content and experiences.
If you are...
- Naturally curious and enjoy digging into, testing, and tinkering with technology so that you can explain how to use it in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
- Fascinated with cloud computing and its potential to transform the world and the industry.
- Passionate about technology and have job experience in an engineering/software development organization, or have worked in a technical IT or DevOps role.
Then come and join us on this grand mission!
You should have:
- A minimum of 5 years in a technical writing role.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience designing and developing customer-oriented technical content.
- Experience writing for a highly technical audience: Developer, DevOps, or IT Pro.
- Experience interacting with and learning from customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
It would be great to have:
- Experience working with git and GitHub as a content management system.
- Experience writing about cloud-based and hybrid solutions.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experiences through great design, clear UI elements, and helpful messages.
- Experience creating visuals and diagrams that facilitate understanding through graphics.
- A master’s degree in areas related to communication, training, or information architecture preferred but not required.
**Position is mostly remote, with onsite meetings in Redmond as needed**