We are looking for a Content Developer. The challenge: Quality. Innovate. Create. Use your skills and laser-sharp focus to teach developers about IoT and Java tooling built around multiple services. We create everything from tutorials to long-form articles to videos – bring your ideas on all the ways we can help developers boost their productivity, increase their satisfaction and increase the engagement to our services.
Your typical day:
- Meet with product manager to deep-dive on the new feature that’s going into public preview. Develop an outline of how best to doc it.
- Install the latest build on your VM so you can see UI changes in place.
- Respond to a customer question about a confusing step in one of your articles. Edit and publish an update to the articles on multiple websites.
- Attend the Scrum and project meetings on occasions during China working hours.
- Work with user experience designer to come up compelling flows and visual assets for all kinds of documentations.
- Samples—show us your best stuff, the work that makes you proud—could include tutorials, graphics, videos, papers, blogs, forums, articles, technical content, documentation, or other customer-facing content (if applicable).
- Passion for explaining things so others can learn from your experience. Are you the go-to person for new apps and programs, such as IoT?
- Passion for writing, language, and communication. You love figuring out the best way to communicate a message, and the idea of pairing words with images or video doesn’t scare you, so long as it tells the right story in the right way.
- Comfortable digging into technology – the basic understanding for IoT or programming language like Java
- Commitment to building innovative and modern content that will inspire and motivate customers using our products
- Adaptable to work with remote team.