We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of various products other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
• Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
• BA/BS degree (ideally, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, etc.) or equivalent working experience
• Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align with the larger company tone.
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
• Past experience producing content for the web, ideally as channel-specific knowledge (blog, online community, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Working knowledge of an automated email marketing system (ideally Eloqua) to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Bonus skills:
o Graphic design skills, SEM, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Experience Manager, Eloqua, or Tableau
o Familiarity with Digital Marketing and/or Automotive Retail industries is a plus