- Manage custom launch projects on the platform with selected museum partners.
- Ensure their graphic, video and audio assets & related metadata are in order to launch their Collection online.
- Ensure consistent and accurate metadata information is provided for each museum, artwork and artist.
- Report details of Assets and Metadata collection Issues to Operation Planner.
- Report all type of Issues to Operation Planner.
- Update Planning and report tools.
- Manage last minute Assets and Metadata changes and update information into tools and to the Team accordingly to needs.
- Bachelor's degree, with at least two years experience in the same type of Project.
- Experience in Marketing and Communication field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English Required + Bilingual. Polish preferred or French or any Easter European language.
- Experience in a customer service environment a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- PC intermediate to proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel, PowerPoint.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs