- Manage art production process from initial image request > delivery to customer > final archival process into database
- Manage specific production timelines to ensure timely delivery of artwork based on release schedules.
- Schedule and coordinate 2 production artists based on current workload.
- Continuously look for ways to improve efficiency of requests and to cut production steps. Write script and/or use Photoshop automation where possible
Coordinate and track art orders
- Act as liaison between product teams and artists, receiving art orders, communicating status and handing off final deliverables to development.
- Review initial art orders to identify redundant requests and bundle work appropriately, adding specific instructions as needed.
- Retrieve existing artwork from filed locations for team members.
Direct design following established style and production guidelines.
- Use a knowledge of the Visual Studio visual language so as to assist in conceptualization and request required comp modifications during reviews.
- Review for similarities in design and concept, and to optimize the similarities/ differences to improve the visual language.
Write documentation on workflow and technical requirements
- communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Clearly describe process definition and summarize technical information about software features.
- Demonstrated experience managing and optimizing scheduling and production processes
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn a visual language and apply it to icon design.
- Ability to handle and track large amounts of image assets (5000+)
- Strong attention to detail a must. Filing, organizing and data entry skills.
- Basic knowledge of tools:
- Familiarity with art illustration and production: Photoshop, Illustrator, icon generation tools.
- General knowledge of database systems. Basic SQL to search the database system.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Excel
- Nice to have:
- Experience using Version Control software (checking in final icons).
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Expert experience using SharePoint
- Advanced SQL
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs