This client is an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media. They have a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, and more functional technology! Their clients are the world’s leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics. Therefore, they compete in markets that demand the absolute highest standards of quality, customer care, reliability and value.
Culturally, they seek to combine the entrepreneurial enthusiasm and creativity of an agency start up with the standards and delivery of a world-class professional services business.
Content Coordinator works closely with our Content Production Manager and Content Studio to execute and create localized screens featured on web and other marketing materials. The role supports the creative team with “buckets of content” and versions of photography. The Content Coordinator coordinates with Cross Functional teams, Creative Director and Business Affairs to collate and keep track of content for any new project including apps, music, movies, and TV shows and podcasts.
- Work with Content Production Manager to build consolidated lists of campaign imagery
- Request file building from Content Studio for new screens to be built
- Request photo retouching for all lifestyle photos to be featured
- Fulfill image requests from various functional teams
- Communicate with CPMs for requests, project information and transferring of assets
- Keep trackers up to date along with managing asset database
- Work with Business Affairs on 3rd party assets relevant to [insert region/country] market
- Work with Digital Asset Managers to transfer launch assets to long-term Digital Asset system
- Assist CPMs in understanding the nuances of different languages and be able to identify what content requires localization and to convert it to a brief for the graphic production team
- Plan, manage, and track the content localization of assets throughout the production process to achieve on-time delivery as directed by CPMs
- Manage the staging and organization of final assets on servers as directed by CPMs
- Review deliverables and communicate edits and final asset delivery, specifically to the graphic production team
- A Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic production/photo producing and/or project management at design firm, ad agency or interactive shop
- Flexible, creative, solution-oriented individual with experience in using Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop
- Knowledge of image and production specific needs for image reproduction; including website builds, POS, Motion Graphics, and email marketing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding creative and production environment. Flexibility is key to this role as well as working beyond the 9:00-5:00 framework and occasionally on weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills