This giant tech company has a new acquisition based in San Francisco who is looking for a talent Content Coordinator to write blog posts, long form content and presentations, and post all content to the blog. You will assist in creating and managing the editorial calendar and expert writing team, as well as manage the social media presence, responding to customer comments, engaging with influencers, regularly posting engaging content, and devising new ways to increase engagement.
- First and foremost, you’re a writer, storyteller and SEO nerd. You can take information about tax law, stereo instructions or the difference between types of sand on the beach and not only make it as riveting as Harry Potter, but also make it rank on Google. You can take seemingly innocuous bits of data, and use them to tell stories people actually want to read and share.
- You’re always thinking “more” and “better.” You have no problem managing multiple projects at once and keeping a few dozen balls in the air. You’re consistently striving to improve our content, create more and increase all relevant metrics.
- You’re a social butterfly. If it were possible, you’d Tweet your Instagrammed Facebook post on LinkedIn while answering customer questions and engaging with influencers. Yes, that’s a lot of buzzwords, but it really is what you’d be doing!
- You’re results driven. You’re comfortable (eager, in fact) applying metrics to your efforts and presenting those results. No matter how great your results are, you’re always looking to improve them.
- You’re awesome to work with. You’ll be working with a small but growing team from diverse cultural, professional and social backgrounds. We love bouncing ideas off of each other, taking on projects out of our comfort zones and leaning on our diverse skill sets. We firmly believe that our collective talents create better results than any individual skills ever could.
YOU WILL :
- Write. You’ll create blog posts, long-form content and presentations.
- Post all content to our blog which is hosted on WordPress, so experience in WordPress is a must.
- Coordinate external freelancers and angencies who contribute content.
- Assist in creating and managing MileIQ's editorial calendar and expert writing team.
- Manage MileIQ’s social media presence. You’ll be responding to customer comments, engaging with influencers, regularly posting engaging content and devising new ways to increase engagement.
- Incredibly strong writing skills and familiarity with AP Style. The Oxford comma makes you cringe.
- Experience working with a content strategy for user acquisition and SEO.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices. You know what it takes to rank on search engines and algorithm changes don’t phase you.
- Strong project management skills. There are a lot of balls in the air, and you’re happy to juggle more.
- Experience working in WordPress.
- Experience with ASO strongly desired.
- HTML and Adobe Creative Suite experience desirable, but not required.