Are you passionate about helping launch and grow innovative products? Do you have an interest in developing great video content and building a new video platform? Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are rapidly emerging as some of the most exciting next generation products at Aquent's client.
For this assignment, we’re looking for an agile, proactive and highly organized Content Coordinator to help share content with the world.
In this role, you’ll sit in a unique position at a pivotal time in the advancement of VR video. Externally, you’ll collaborate with a set of world class content partners to manage original video assets. Internally, you’ll work directly with multiple teams -- Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal -- to design stronger partnership relationships, drive better product requirements, and support go-to-market plans for VR video experiences.
You will work with Producers and 3rd Party Production Partners to organize and prioritize all go-to-market assets for every piece of content. In addition, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Press and Engineering teams to ensure a successful launch.
You will be responsible for securing, organizing, and distributing all digital assets, including high resolution stereoscopic masters of 360/180 video content, panoramic & linear stills, project files and other promotional materials stored on servers.
Having a global view of all projects in development, you will also work to program the content release schedule to ensure client maintains a consistent voice in the space, as well as report on how well content is performing to help improve their library.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the Asset Playbook
- Manage Servers: ingest, organization, delivery and archival of all content
- Coordinate delivery of all audio-visual assets with Production Partners, Marketing and PR
- Establish and improve existing processes for content routing, storage and distribution
- Manage internal communications on programming/delivery schedules
- Generate reports on VR content performance and analytics using internal dashboards
- BA/BS degree (Manager open to area of study) or an additional 2 years in in project management, video production/post production, and/or account management capacity management
- 2+ years of relevant experience in project management, video production/post production, and/or account management capacity focusing on digital content management
- Familiarity with video codecs, transcoding and industry standard audio-visual file formats
- Demonstrated ability to ideate and implement standardized workflow processes
- Experience with managing multiple, simultaneous projects at various stages of development
- Strong Google Sheet/Excel skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with engineers, product managers, and designers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborative spirit
- Passion for immersive content
Nice to have:
- 3+ years experience working in account management and preferred entertainment partnerships with studios, music labels, and talent -- direct video experience is strongly preferred
- Creative Agency experience a plus
- Direct management of a media server/content repository in related role