Our client, a Fortune 500 organization, is seeking a Content Coordinator to join their Sales Effectiveness Communications team, to work with them on a temporary basis to support special projects. The SEC team manages the daily operations of the Sales Information Tool system and participates in projects that impact the efficiency and operating effectiveness of the Sales organization. This Consultant role will be focused on supporting the internal sales information tool, which is a web-based system that serves as the primary repository for the Sales team to obtain information on Products, Marketing Materials, etc.
The Content Coordinator will focus on assisting in the review and editing of the Sales content as part of the optimization of the Sales Tool system project.
- Assist with managing incoming data, sorting and prioritizing and responding appropriately in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Accurately and efficiently update content and maintain records for tracking the project progress, being sure to follow good recordkeeping practices.
- Support with the content review process by sending review packages to subject matter experts (SME), following up with SMEs, and updating content based on review responses received
- Review new and existing content created in the Sales Tool to ensure consistency with guidelines
- Other administrative and content duties, as needed