For this assignment, Aquent's client is looking for someone to help develop and manage internal communications, as well as, manage content for online platforms. This position will help create a beautiful, informative, dynamic site that keeps employees informed on all things!
Top 3 Daily Operations:
- Responsible for managing the intranet as a key internal communications channel and ensuring delivery of simple, intuitive, and engaging content to all end users.
- Responsible for driving delightful and engaging content creation and publishing, including production of creative assets.
- Work closely across various business units to maximize intranet usage and effectiveness across all functions.
- Ensure that site embodies external brand internally. Act as a brand ambassador, inspiring culture and excitement for life at client.
- Partner with intranet stakeholders to update content regularly and providing them the tools and resources to maintain uniformity within the site.
- Look at ways to enhance the intranet, bringing new features, content, and capability.
- Track site usage through Google Analytics, utilizing key metrics, data and other feedback channels to evaluate and improve channel content and usability, and encourage engagement and adoption of intranet among company employees.
- Manage site sharing and permissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in corporate communications, preferably with a technology company
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing content for online platforms
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Fluency in building and managing Google Sites – ability to work with Google Sites API is a major plus.
- Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to translate concepts into easily understandable language and graphics.
- Strong creative and graphic design capabilities using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop or equivalent graphics design software.
- Experience with Google Drive: Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms.
- Confidence and ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, producing outstanding work under time pressure.