AQUENT is currently looking for a Content Communications Specialist for a valued client of ours in the financial services space in Denver.
The successful candidate will be...
- Responsible for supporting an RFP/Consultant Database Team.
- Tasked with completing standard client requests for information, updating qualitative content within a content database and contributing to various projects.
- Working closely with various functional areas to gather data for information requested by clients.
- Pulling data from MS Excel and PPT and have mastery of Word in order to create and work within templates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work in a structured, yet fast paced and quickly changing environment.
Nice to haves...
- Financial services or experience in another regulated industry, but not a must.
Working with AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).