Responsible for the maintenance and quality of existing product information to ensure complete and accurate information in one central repository (STEP). To support business initiatives related to changing product information while maintaining the data integrity and hierarchy structure.
Major responsibilities and duties:
- Perform content activities such as data analysis, editing, applying updates resulting from normalization, technical content support and other functions related to content issues along with ensuring the consistency of product information.
- Execute and comply with data integrity rules.
- Participate in improvement opportunities and provide constructive feedback.
- Clean and maintain the data based on business priorities and using defined processes.
- Participate in PI team projects that support business priorities.
- Work with peers and various Business partners supporting business initiatives.
- Address data content, consistency and Hierarchy issues and analyze the best way to implement within the Hierarchy Structure.
- Execute additions, changes and deletes to the Category/Hierarchy Structure
- Support PLE and BU Add activities as necessary
- Auditing product information for accuracy and consistency
- Manage assigned projects to completion.
- Respond and take action for Click & Find Feedbacks
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Experience with MRO product data preferred
- Possesses good working knowledge of business strategies across Supply Chain including product information and marketing strategies. Proven ability to work across a variety of business functions throughout the department.
- Understands product information strategies and marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships in a matrixed corporate environment as well as with the companies Suppliers.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal and build relationships with various levels of the organization and companies Suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment (Relationship Building)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to communicate messages within the organization and companies Suppliers.
- Able to understand technical information, concepts and decisions
- Able to work well with others within team and across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply proprietary analytical tools
- Proven experience in managing and analysis of product information data.
- Skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- Good analytical skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills (Ability to bring groups together)
- Strong teamwork skills
- Some MRO product knowledge is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Access)
- Models customer focus in terms of response time, commitment and resourcefulness.
- Good agility, flexibility and time management skills to accomplish multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to use technical support or technical data
- Ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and effectively apply new technologies or processes.
- Proven orientation to detail and accuracy and getting results.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs