Brief Job Description:
Ensure our utility client's Customer Experience vision is incorporated into how they does business. Identify areas of highest value to focus on and work with internal teams to improve Customer Experience they deliver. Advise and guide design teams from various departments in ensuring all customer touchpoints in their processes deliver their intended customer experience. Ensure future state processes have a clear roadmap for measuring and improving the customer experience they deliver. Identify institutional barriers to improving customer experience and share with senior management.
What is the size of the team this resource will be working with?
There will be a team of 5 working on Customer Experience in general, including working with small project teams. This position will be assigned half time to a team of 20 working with T&D on meeting customer due dates for new service connections. The position will have a summer intern for support.
• Develop plan based on areas of biggest potential impact and ease of implementation, using best practice information, Voice of the Customer feedback and survey research
• Conduct work with a goal of creating customer experience improvement experts throughout the company who have the knowledge and capability to continuously raise their performance on delivering its Intended Customer Experience.
o Work with design teams to understand their as-is and to-be processes and touchpoints from the customer point of view; secure customer feedback as needed.
o Help team identify barriers that need to be overcome or resources needed to deliver a customer experience at the desired level; work to ensure necessary resources are provided.
• Ensure all areas affecting customer experience are thoroughly examined and prepared for: IT systems, employee training, customer communication, etc
• Research and follow trends and developments in Customer Experience work including customer research, implementation methods, metric development and reporting and other tools Customer Experience leaders use.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing, market research, customer experience and tools.
• Demonstrated ability to provide innovative solutions to problems.
• Strong knowledge of how service is delivered in CST&D and by internal service providers such as Human Resources and Legal.
• Excellent analytic and complex problem-solving ability.
• Excellent written communication skills to write concise assessments that leave readers understanding what action they should take.
• Excellent oral communications skills to facilitate meetings, conduct presentations and present proposals.
• Excellent customer relations skills and experience.
• Excellent persuasive skills.
• Self-starter, capable of operating with a high level of autonomy.
• Excellent project management and leadership skills.
• Typically 10+ years of professional experience we prefer a four-year degree in business, accounting, economics, marketing or similar field.
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role: Leadership (ability to make contacts, find resources and secure them), persuasion, basic project organization
Will you consider candidates from outside Oregon? YES
Does this role have the potential to convert to full time? Maybe towards the end of the year
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Brief Job Description: